Gateway Foundation Corrections is dedicated to rebuilding the lives of incarcerated individuals struggling with substance use disorders. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development, and on-site supervised hours for certification and licensure.
Caseworker Supervisors are responsible for:
• Supervising other Caseworkers and guiding and directing activities and operations of assigned program
• Planning and scheduling work time and caseload for assigned staff, auditing documentation and gathering data for reporting purposes
• Contacting community agencies and organizations to obtain available resources and services for clients
• Monitoring and observing clients, and recording behavioral or medical information
• Updating and maintaining client records, and performing related office and technical duties as necessary
• Serving as a resource to treatment staff by reporting client observations, and providing alternative sources for services and support needed by clients
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements • REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in social work, psychology, nursing or a closely related field required (equivalent experience may be substituted on the basis of 1 year for each year of required educational training)
• Minimum 4 years of related work experience required
• 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
• Maintain a valid state-issued driver’s license applicable for the state.
• Maintain auto insurance as stipulated by state law.
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, individuals with a disability and protected veterans. Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Location/Region: Bowling Green, MO (US)