Sales - Training Offered Territory:
MissouriPosition Description for Sales Representative
For nearly 20 years, Platinum Supplemental Insurance has been one of the most innovative marketers of supplemental health insurance products in the Midwest. The straight-forward, customer-first approach of the products Platinum markets has unlocked extraordinary income potential for our nearly 140 sales representatives. With a commitment to learning and executing our 10-step sales strategy, our agents can earn $75,000 or more in their first year, typically working just four days a week with uninterrupted three-day weekends. If you're motivated, hard-working and wish to take control of your career while helping families in your area, we want to help you become Platinum's next top sales representative.
Click to Call Career Advantages
- Realistic $75K+ starting income with six-figure potential by year two offers you security and opportunity.
- Potential long-term residual income means you can still profit even after you're no longer selling, such as in retirement.
- When you dedicate yourself and work hard during our typical four-day workweeks, you can enjoy Friday - Sunday entirely work free.
- Generous bonuses, incentives and travel rewards make each week exciting and fulfilling.
- Detailed training and team support help ensure your success.
- Platinum's industry-leading supplemental health products, which are unmatched in price and quality, practically sell themselves.
- First-class sales support and customer service teams enable you to focus on your sales.
- Platinum's proven sales system connects you to qualified prospects.
- Platinum's innovative use of mobile technology and online tools makes your job simple.
- Fast-paced career growth opportunities and leadership positions are available.
- Learn and execute Platinum's proven sales best practices
- Develop a knowledge of Platinum products in order to confidently and honestly present and suggest products to rural farm clients
- Observe Platinum Team Leaders and receive coaching from team mentors
- Identify clear goals and develop personal action plans
- Participate in team meetings to facilitate support and ongoing growth
- Ambitious, hard-working and self-motivated
- Coachable and willing to master a disciplined system
- Good communication and professional presentation skills
- Ability to travel overnight, typically Monday-Thursday only
Must be 18 years or older to apply.
To apply, call us at 1-855-###-####
or fill out the application form on this page. 90-Second Career Preview
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insured, insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales, life insurance, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare solution
Location/Region: Hannibal, MO (US - 63401)