Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It’s a calling.
Corizon Health provides patients with high quality healthcare and reentry services that will reduce recidivism and better the communities where we live and work. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the growing number of incarcerated persons with physical and mental illness and the professionals who care for them. More healthcare professionals are finding the stability and advancement they desire at Corizon Health.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Licensed Mental Health Professional to join our healthcare team at Women's Eastern Reception and Diagnostic and Correctional Center located in Vandalia, Missouri.
Mental Health Professionals will be involved in working with all disciplines in the Mental Health Unit to attain effectiveness in serving the patient population.
- Performs individual and group therapeutic interventions as appropriate.
- Performs administrative consultations for specialized social services as determined by the specific needs of the Institution.
- Perform specific psychiatric social service work on the Mental Health Unit of a Correctional Facility.
- Assists in planning and implementing the goals and objectives of programs and projects. May direct special projects as requested.
- Participates in and conducts in-service programs, as well as assists in the orientation of new staff.
- Provides the necessary preparation of documentation, necessary records and reports.
Corizon Health offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, a generous PTO plan, 401k with matching funds, tuition assistance, continuing education reimbursement, and more!
- Graduation from a Master’s level program in mental health services.
- Minimum of two years employment in a social work capacity in a public or private agency or equivalent.
- Must receive a satisfactory background investigation report.
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.
Location/Region: Center, MO