McCain is looking for a Product Manager (Parking) to be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the company product line. This persona will lead the parking team with the focus to establish OPTIPARK and SWARCO’s parking sign portfolio in the market in a highly scalable and standardized manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop, and maintain the parking product line, and specifically OPTIPARK.
2. Lead the parking team.
3. Grow McCain’s market share in the parking market, exemplary via
a. Establishing strategic partnerships with PARCS providers, operators, and municipalities.
b. Direct project sales
4. Supervise customer projects executed by the project engineer.
5. Play an active role in defining the parking strategy together with the EET Manager and Executive Team.
6. Execute the business strategy for the parking division
7. Manage and meet customer expectations and ensure delivery fulfillment.
8. Manage and communicate sales information and product changes both internally and externally.
9. Manage core team functions and activities for strategic direction and develop a high-performance atmosphere.
10. Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. Attendance at reputable parking expositions is required.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Must have a bachelor’s degree in either a technical or business field.
2. 5+ years’ experience in Business Development and Sales. This includes experience in strategic sales and partnership / pipeline growth.
3. 2+ years’ experience and the ability to lead people, promote teamwork, push for task ownership and personal initiative as well as maintain a good rapport with customers.
4. 2+ years’ experience in project management.
5. Ability to be flexible, handle multiple tasks, and work independently with minimal supervision.
6. Ability to interact with customers and all levels of personnel in a professional manner.
7. Ability to problem solve/analyze and demonstrate “out-of-the-box thinking”.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
9. Proficient with MS Office to include MS Project.
10. Ability to maintain highest level of professionalism under pressure.
11. Background in Parking strongly preferred, but not required.
12. Experience in a fast-paced innovation environment helpful, but not required.
13. Basic knowledge of the Adobe Suite helpful, but not required.
1. No unusual physical requirements and work is performed occasionally in a comfortable indoor facility.
2. Occasional – Routine deadlines; usually sufficient lead time; variance in work volume involves occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than immediate supervisor.
3. Job frequently requires standing, sitting, lifting up to 10 lbs., bending, and handling objects with hands.
4. Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and or electronically.
5. Occasionally talking on the phone with internal and external customers.
6. Spend about 80% sitting at a desk/workstation.
7. Ability to travel domestic 15-20%.
What's in it for you?
· A GREAT work environment with fun, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful team members.
· Stability that provides you with a place to grow and succeed in your career path.
· Excellent benefits that includes medical/dental/life/ltd/ insurances, tuition reimbursement, company-matched 401(k) plan, and more.
If this is what you are looking for and you meet the minimum requirements, submit your resume indicating Product Manager - Parking in the subject line or apply in person at 2365 Oak Ridge Way, Vista, CA 92081. McCain is an equal opportunity employer. For more information, please visit www.mccain-inc.com
This employer participates in E-Verify.
McCain, Inc. is a national market leader in getting people home quickly and safely, producing traffic signal equipment and associated technology trusted by millions each day. Founded in 1987, McCain has a rich history and deep industry contacts helping to position the company to be a leader in the rapidly emerging autonomous and connected vehicle environment.
Team McCain is comprised of a dedicated group of more than 500 designers, thinkers, and creators.
Being a part of Team McCain means having the opportunity to be more than an employee. It is an opportunity to grow as a person as well as in your career.