Looking for General Managers, Assistant Managers and Shift Leaders:
HUNGRY FOR A BIG CAREER?
General Managers, Assistant Managers and Shift Leaders are accountable for the management and operations of the restaurant, ensuring that team members are hospitality focused, people focused and are performing their job duties and meeting expectations in all areas of their job description.
Get more of what you want: from first-rate training and development programs to a supportive and team-oriented atmosphere where hard work is recognized. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the right job for you.
We are currently looking for Managers to start training now for these exciting opportunities. Want to be a part of this groundbreaking revolution? Join our team! We offer a great compensation and benefits package, amazing advancement potential, and the chance to make a difference!
Skills and abilities for success:
· Model great Guest service
· Previous supervisory experience, preferably in a restaurant environment.
· Desire to continuously improve your skills and knowledge.
· Working knowledge of computers.
Hard work, a positive attitude and solid management skill will earn you a career with outstanding financial compensation, advancement opportunity and benefits!
Is your experience a match with these skills? If yes, then don’t delay! APPLY NOW to submit your resume today!
Take necessary action to ensure all hospitality service is outstanding; anticipates and exceeds guest needs; handles situation and requests immediately in a positive manner.
· Effectively “paths” the restaurant to monitor all aspects of the restaurant’s operation to anticipate problems; takes initiative to correct problem areas immediately.
· Consistently enforces and maintains all quality, service and cleanliness standards.
· Monitors and maintains proper staffing levels and labor costs.
· Create a friendly atmosphere for Team Members and Guests.
· Effectively train and provide direction and supervision for Team Members.
· Support efforts to maximize sales and profits and minimize controllable costs.
· Effectively plan, organize and implement all operational routines and activities during your shift.
· Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
· Performing other tasks as directed by management.
· Ensuring all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are observed and enforced.
· Conducting team meetings as needed to discuss operations, procedures and promotions.
· Conducting weekly inventories.
· Controlling payroll to meet company labor costs standards.
· Controlling inventory to meet company GAP standards.
· Supporting management team in their operation decisions.
· Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with state and federal regulations.
· Maintain building and equipment via proper operating, cleaning and preventative maintenance procedures.
· Assuming responsibility for cash for all shifts, including bank deposits and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly followed.
· Performing other tasks as directed by management.
· Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all
· Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
· Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts.
· Must have reliable transportation and method of communication with restaurant (ie. phone or email).
Previous experience will be noted for positions offered.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
· Valid driver’s license
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the restaurant.
· Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately.
· Strong conflict resolution skills.
· High sense of urgency.
· Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
· Competitive Salary
· Opportunity for advancement
· Team Member Meal Discounts
· Tuition Reimbursement
See a complete list at www.capstonerestaurants.com/careers
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job.
People are what drives the Capstone Restaurant Group. The Capstone Restaurant Group strives to reach the top of the restaurant and hospitality industry- the “Capstone”. Without good people, we will not succeed. We are always searching for talented team members that are interested in growing with us and are excited to provide our guests great hospitality, every visit, every experience. Notice we said, hospitality and not service. Why?? We want something higher and better for our teams and guests that visit us. Integrity, in who we are, and how we operate. We are going to be honest with our team and our guests. We will be fair and consistent with everyone. It is simple – do the right thing.
We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success is rewarded, we want to talk to you!
To learn more about Capstone Restaurants, go to www.capstonerestaurants.com. To learn more about the Hardee's and Carl’s Jr. Franchise, go to www.hardees.com or www.carlsjr.com.